Free delivery from € 50,- within the EU
Cedarwood has a characteristic, woody scent.
Breathe deeply and uplift your spirit. The transformative Cedarwood oil in this deodorant has strong antibacterial properties and is highly suitable for those with excessive perspiration or body odours. Produced through the process of steam distillation and harvested in Morocco from one of the only remaining cedarwood forests on earth. Woody, spiritual and transformative.
Balance internal, as well as external, is key to wellbeing. The aromatherapeutic deodorants by The Ohm Collection nurture mind, body and soul. The deodorants are rich in minerals, vitamins and essential fatty acids and easily absorb into the skin without blocking the pores. Infused with essential oils produced in the most exclusive ways (e.g. enfleurage, wildcrafted). Each deodorant has a unique aroma with unique therapeutic qualities.
Our trial sizes are highly concentrated and last 1-2 weeks in usage. They are the perfect travel companions and are a great solution for all those people with sensitive skin looking for a sensitive deodorant and wanting to try things out first. Containing the wonderful ingredient of zeolite, which has powerful skin-detoxing properties. Packaged in a hygienic twist-up bottle, making the last drop as clean as the first one.
✔ For sensitive skin
✔ A little goes a long way
✔ Safe, gentle and effective
✔ Aromatherapeutic qualities
✔ Ethically sourced ingredients
✔ Lasts up to 2 weeks
✔ Easily transportable
✔ hygienic packaging
✔ Vegan & Cruelty-free
✔ Lasts up to 24 hours
✔ 78.7% organic, 100% natural ingredients
✔ 100% recyclable packaging
✔ Suitable for both men and women
✔ Free of Aluminium, triclosan, talc and parabens
Cedarwood charactarises this deodorant with its woody fragrance and transformative properties. Sodium bicarbonate has cleansing and neutralizing properties. The cedarwood and tea tree oil help neutralize sweaty odours.
– Sodium Bicarbonate (Food Grade, Aluminium-Free) (Helps neutralize skin and has antiseptic properties)
– Fractionated Coconut Oil (Nourishes and calms damaged skin)
– Cedarwood Oil (Certified Organic) (Has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties)
– Calendula Powder (Certified Organic) (Soothes and hydrates the skin)
– Maca Powder (Certified Organic) (Energizes and has aphrodisiac properties)
– Amethyst Powder (Charged – Non-Nano) (Has antioxidant properties and helps regenerate skin)
– Australian Sandalwood Oil (Wild Grown) (Heals the skin and helps reduce anxiety)
– Tonka Bean extract (Supports the immune system)
– Tea Tree Oil (Certified Organic) (Skin-soothing and anti-inflammatory)
Apply on dry armpits. Sprinkle a small amount of powder on your fingertips and apply gently on your armpits. Do not over apply or rub. A little goes a long way.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place away from pets and children.
Contra-indication: Don’t use directy after shaving. Avoid sun exposure under armpits.
Do not use when hypersensitive to any of the ingredients listed.
Allergen declaration: Contains Essential Oils. No: GMO ingredients, rice, rice-fiber, lactose, sugar, yeast, conservators, artificial dyes, fragrance or flavors. Suitable for vegetarians. Kosher. Vegan.