Free delivery from € 50,- within the EU
Rose has a sweet, luscious and floral scent. Made with one of our most exclusive oils, the rose aroma is exquisitely sweet and filled with love and compassion. Grown in a region in Bulgaria called The Rose Valley. The rose petals, harvested at the end of spring, are handled with the utmost care before being distilled. Ancient, pure and irresistible, the scent of love.
Balance internal, as well as external, is key to wellbeing. Saturate your senses, body and mind with our aromatherapeutic deodorants. Infused with wild-harvested, organic and enfleurage essential oils. Each deodorant has a unique aroma with unique therapeutic qualities.
Our deodorants are highly concentrated and last 6 to 9 months in everyday usage. On top of that, they are super effective, which makes them the ideal deodorant. Long-lasting, effective, sensual.
✔ Safe, gentle and effective
✔ A little goes a long way
✔ Aromatherapeutic qualities
✔ hygienic and clean packaging
✔ Vegan & Cruelty-free
✔ Lasts up to 24 hours
✔ Free of Aluminium, triclosan, talc and parabens
✔ 100% natural ingredients
✔ 100% recyclable metal packaging
✔ Suitable for both men and women
Rose oil gives this deodorant its lovely luscious aroma and powerful properties. Sodium bicarbonate has cleansing and neutralizing properties. The cedarwood and tea tree oil help neutralize sweaty odours.
– Sodium Bicarbonate (Food Grade, Aluminium-Free) (Helps neutralize skin and has antiseptic properties)
– Fractionated Coconut Oil (Nourishes and calms damaged skin)
– Rosa damascena oil (Anti-inflammatory and a powerful antioxidant)
– Cedarwood Oil (Certified Organic) (Has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties)
– Australian Sandalwood Oil (Wild Grown) (Heals the skin and helps reduce anxiety)
– Calendula Powder (Certified Organic) (Soothes and hydrates the skin)
– Maca Powder (Certified Organic) (Energizes and has aphrodisiac properties)
– Amethyst Powder (Charged – Non-Nano) (Has antioxidant properties and helps regenerate skin)
– Tea Tree Oil (Certified Organic) (Skin-soothing and anti-inflammatory)
Slightly turn and remove the cap. Sprinkle a small amount of powder on your fingertips and apply gently on dry armpits. Do not over apply or rub. A little goes a long way.
• 120 grams – NET WT 4.2 oz Lasts up to 6 months in everyday usage
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place away from pets and children.
Contra-indication: Don’t use directly after shaving. Avoid sun exposure under armpits.
Do not use when hypersensitive to any of the ingredients listed.
Allergen declaration: Contains Essential Oils. No: GMO ingredients, rice, rice-fibre, lactose, sugar, yeast, conservators, artificial dyes, fragrance or flavours. Suitable for vegetarians. Kosher. Vegan.